Friday, November 13, 2015

Congrats to the Winners and Participants of IT Quiz

Congrats to all the participants and winners of different sub district and District level IT Quizzes.
I am extremly happy to hear that my blog has helped many students to prepare well .

To all who got selection to participate in state level Quiz,I advice you never mug up these Tech Quiz questions,rather read the Newspaper,Current Tech affairs,and latest news on tech,because the Quiz on state level will never be like the Quizzes that you had in District and Sub District level,The Quiz Master may be Sri. V.K Adarsh.
I am happy to help you all,I will update with more latest tech news and quizzes in the coming days,do visit my blog for more posts.Thanks again

Reach me. 
Amal Augustine
amaledassery@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +918891915181



6 comments:

  1. I got first in sub district IT quiz Mavelikara. Anyway this blog was very helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am student in kozhikode.Will you please sent me Mavelikkara Questions

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this valuable post.I was preparing for the Dis-Level ITquiz competition.This blog really helped me for my preparation.Willing to get more from you...
    Thanks in advance..!!
    Find me on face book http://www.Fb.com/Ben.Shaji.7

    ReplyDelete