1. This ecommerce site is known as the Sarojini Market of e-commerce. Found by Sanjay Sethi in July 2011.and grown faster by selling products which are so cheap in quality and in price as you can find in Sarojini Market Delhi. You can find all shit in this site yeah even Cow Dung, Gomutra.. Their GMV Target is $3 Bn by FY 2018. Which famous E-commerce space I'm talking about? Ans: Shopclues
2. Getit Infoservices is the Parent Company of X group which already shut down its operations in ecommerce few months ago due to shortage of funds from investors. Services of this group includes online search, listings and deals portal,e-commerce site. What is X? Ans: Askme 3. Google Search Head Amit Singhal, had joined the board of directors of 'X' last month. ' X' is a ecommerce portal which revolutionized the flow of money via internet in India. #Xkaro Ans: Paytm 4. Amazon has Amazon Prime Flipkart has Flipkart Assured What is the name of Snapdeal's equivalent service ? Ans: Snapdeal Gold 5. This ecommerce company had recently spend 200 Cr in rebranding and running a campaign named Unbox Zindagi, which was much criticized. People even asked will 'X' be the next AskmeBazaar? Which top Indian ecommerce site is 'x'? Ans: Snapdeal 6.online grocery delivery startup 'Mygreenbox' was acquired by? Ans: Grofers
7.'X' is an online retail service made up of mostly small Chinese businesses offering products to international online buyers. It is owned by the AliBaba group. What is X? Ans; AliExpress
8. Skava Commerce, a New Standard for Modern, Mobile-first and Modular E-commerce Platforms. Which company owns Skava? Ans: Infosys 9.Which famouos online ticketing site was co founded by Dhruv Shringi and later aquired by Terrapin 3 aquisition group for $218 million. Translation of the name of this site in both Malayalam and Hindi gives the word, the reason or why we use the site. Ans: Yatra 10. 'X' is an Indian Online shopping E-commerce portal for Home,Llife style & Fashion e-retailer launched in the year 2009 in the name BigShoeBazaar.com. In 2011, the company raised Rs 40 Crore from Catamaran Ventures, and in 2012 they raised 100 crore INR from Qualcomm and Fidelity Growth partners India. In 2013, the site was revamped with a new logo Unfortunately in 2014, they had changed their business model from E-commerce to Affiliate Marketing, and served the best offers and coupons of Myntra,Jabong,Zovi,... Again In 2016, they lost there .in domain and I owns it. What is X? Ans: Yebhi
11.Whose Venture capital funding firm is Catamaran Ventures ? Ans: NR Narayanamurthy
12. Who is the newly elected chairman of GSMA who will take over Jon Fredrik Baksaas who will step over in the end of this year ? Ans: Sunil Bharti Mittal IT Quiz Questions and Answers 2016
Initially formed as ‘Tokyo tsushinkogyo’. Which company am I talking about?
What is this?
Ans: Ubuntu Software Center
1 Geopbyte is equivalent to ________
Ans: 1030 bytes
What is Dogspot.in ?
Ans: Dogspot is India's biggest online platform for Dogs, Cats, Birds, fish and some small pets. It is also the leading online store for pet supplies, food, accessories and other products.
Who is this?
Ans: Paul Buccheit ( G-mail inventor )
Who wrote this book ?
Ans: John Naughton
If Microsoft: Surface Studio
Google : ?
X was a brand of digital media products and services marketed by Microsoft. X included a line of portable media players, digital media player software for Windows PCs, a music subscription service known as a "X Music Pass", music and video streaming services for the Xbox 360 game console via the X Software, music, TV and movie sales, and desktop sync software for Windows Phone. X also provided music streaming for United Airlines inflight after a partnership in 2010.
‘We want flying cars, instead we got 140 characters.”- Whose words are referred here?
Ans: Peter Thiel
The Acronym KARMA stands for _____________.
Ans: Knowledge based Augmented Reality Maintenance Assistance.
Ans: Digital Empowerment Foundation
The present chairman of NASSCOM is _________
Ans: CP Gurnani.
What is this?
What do you mean by Piconet?
Ans: A piconet is a network of devices connected using Bluetooth technology
If A represents Surveillance then what is B?
X was the first hypertext project, founded in 1960 by Ted Nelson. Administrators of X have declared it an improvement over the World Wide Web, with mission statement: "Today's popular software simulates paper. The World Wide Web (another imitation of paper) trivialises our original hypertext model with one-way ever-breaking links and no management of version or contents."
Ans: Project Xanadu
20.Redstone is the codename of ________.
Ans: Windows 10 (2016 builds)/ Windows 10 Anniversary edition
21.Which songs were known to be the first ever pop songs composed by Artificial intelligence?
Ans: Daddy’s car, Mister Shadow
Ans: Manjaro Linux
23. The terms “Red book”,”Yellow Book”and “Orange book” refer to ______.
Searching to buy some IT Quiz books? Well I have few suggestions for you to choose the best IT Quiz book. I can't guarantee that you can become a pro IT Quizzer if you mug up those questions in these books, what you should do is research more about those answers from wikipedia,twitter hashtag searches,quora and all and it will make you a good quizzer. Blitz and Kryptonite are the best known IT Quiz books. 1.Blitz the IT Quiz book
Blitz, the ONLY comprehensive guide to IT quizzing in india, is tailor made for participants of TCS IT Wiz, Rural IT quiz and various IT/Tech quizzes. Written by an avid quizzer and now a quiz master himself, this book serves as a handy IT reference book for everyone, from tech savvy readers to ardent quizzers.
Top 100 IT companies, its ceo, logo and headquarters
Comprehensive coverage on history of computers and Tech companies
About 1000 questions overall : MCQs and general questions combined
Who coined IT terms, Derivation of company names, previous names of companies etc
I will suggest you to buy Blitz if you are preparing for any kind of IT Quiz and it is very benefitial one,you will start loving it once you buy it.
Blitz is not available in most of the ecommerce stores as of now, so if you really wish to buy it you can Buy it now from this link.
If you can't afford buying the hard copy of Blitz, then you can read the ebook online
It's IT! is a maneuvered melange of information from a lot of sources of technology. This book is meant for students and corporate alike who intend to give a shot to the technology quizzes held round the year. Some prestigious names are TCS IT Wiz, TCS Rural IT Quiz, NDTV's Tech Grand Masters, Computer Society of India School Quuizzes et al. The way the questions have been structured in this book represent the level of difficulty and a very conscientious outlook to the experience to be expected on stage at the premiere IT Quizzes. And, out of experience, the book has been kept pocket sized so as to aid preparation at the centre
This book is more concentrated on computer related quiz questions and its also a good choice for IT Quizzers
Q1. Lynda.com is owned by which company?Ans. LinkedIn
Q2. Id this Logo
Ans : OK.ru
OK.ru (Russian: Одноклассники; English: Classmates) is a social network service for classmates and old friends. It is popular in Russia
Q3. This is a unique partnership between Deity, IIITMK , Startup Village and Kerala Startup Mission, Govt of Kerala for creating a world class facility for electronic startups. Whats it?
Ans : Maker Village
Q4. Expand IESA (think electronics)Ans: INDIA ELECTRONICS & SEMICONDUCTOR ASSOCIATION
Q5. 'Billion needs, Million Chips' is the tagline of?Ans: Electronics India
Q6. This is an open source programming language created at Google in 2007 by Robert Griesemer , Rob Pike , and Ken Thompson. Gopher is the mascot of this language. Identify this programming language ? (pic) Ans. GO also known as golang
Q7. X is India's leading provider of supplemental school curriculum classes for Class 6-12 & Test Prep Training for CAT, JEE, IAS, GMAT & GRE. Recently Mark Zukerburg's Chan Zukerburg Initiative (CZI) Invested in X. This is the first in investment of CZI in asia. Identify X ? Ans. BYJU's
Q8. He is the current Chief Operating Officer of Apple. Identify Him ? (pic) Ans. Jeff Williams
Q9. It is a specific layout for the characters of the Latin alphabet on typewriter keys and computer keyboards . The layout takes its name from the first six letters to appear on the first row of alphabetical keys. Like the German QWERTZ layout, it is modelled on the English QWERTY layout. It is used by most French speakers based in Europe. Identify the keyboard layout ? Ans. AZERTY
Q10. StumbleUpon - Uber Connect... (pic) Ans. Garret Camp ( co-Founder & Chairman of both Uber and StumbleUpon )
Q11. X is the largest European online social networking service Created by Pavel Durov. It is based in St. Petersburg. It is available in several languages, but is especially popular among Russian-speaking users. Ans. VK aka VKontakte
Q12. Identify The logo ? (pic) Ans. Obi Worldphone
Q13. It was started as BigShoeBazaar.com and then changed to its current name. After seen the potential in this company Nexus Venture Partners and N. R. Narayana Murthy’s Catamaran Ventures invested 40 crore in this company. Identify this e-commerce company ? Ans. Yebhi.com
Q14. WhatsApp,Snaptu, Oculus VR, Instagram Identify the connect ? Ans. Aquisition by facebook
Q15. Identify (pic) Ans. Open Source Hardware
Q16. Orkut Büyükkökten recently created a new social networking site. Identify ? Ans. Hello.com
Q17. X is previously known as Relude, is a Finnish developer , publisher , distributor of video games and is an entertainment company headquartered in Espoo, Finland. The company was founded in 2003. Identify ? Ans. Rovio
Q18. Identify this VR project ? (pic) Ans. Daydream By Google
Q19. The company was founded by X along with Bob Miner and Ed Oates under the name Software Development Laboratories (SDL) in 1977. Mark Hurd and Safra Catz are the current CEOs of this company. Identify X and the company ?